By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on 10xcrowdfunding.com’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on10xcrowdfunding.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by 10xcrowdfunding.com.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on 10xcrowdfunding.com’s web site are provided “as is”. 10xcrowdfunding.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, 10xcrowdfunding.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall 10xcrowdfunding.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on 10xcrowdfunding.com’s Internet site, even if 10xcrowdfunding.com or a 10xcrowdfunding.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Damages are limited to the purchase price of the service ordered. Damages are limited in any lawsuit to the purchase price paid to us. Under no circumstances do damages go beyond the purchase price. In no event will Company be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages, even if Company has previously been advised of the possibility of such damages. By using our service you also agree that each crowdfunding project is unique and cannot be aggregated into a group or class. The efficacy of our service and the success or failure of a crowdfunding project is measured by many factors, such as a projects category, funding type, funding goal, completeness of project page, additional marketing strategies, project idea, rewards offered, price of rewards, crowdfunding trends, timing, shipping, project duration, and perceived value from the crowdfunding community. The results may vary based on these 13 different factors mentioned. Each campaign would be measured on these 13 factors, and you agree that each claim must be brought separately due to the difficulty in comparing the success or lack thereof as relevant to the effectiveness of the services.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on 10xcrowdfunding.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. 10xcrowdfunding.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. 10xcrowdfunding.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. 10xcrowdfunding.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
10xcrowdfunding.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by 10xcrowdfunding.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to 10xcrowdfunding.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of state or federal courts located in Riverside California, in Riverside County Superior Court, at the historic courthouse, in the resolution of any dispute arising out of the terms of this agreement. Client agrees that in the event of any litigation arising from breach of this agreement, or the services provided under this agreement, Company will be entitled to recover all reasonable expenses thereof, including arbitration fees, attorney’s fees, and any other fees or costs incurred in connection with the dispute resolution, trial, petition for review or appeal, if Company prevails the litigation. Client will not be entitled to recover any reasonable expenses thereof, including arbitration fees, attorney’s fees, and any other fees or costs incurred in connection with the dispute resolution, trial, petition for review or appeal.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Terms of service, Disclaimer, Refund Policy, and Limitations of Liability:
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial, tax, IT or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional. 10xcrowdfunding.com will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website or service: for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data. These limitations of liability apply even if 10xcrowdfunding.com has been expressly advised of the potential loss. Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit 10xcrowdfunding.com.com liability in respect of any: death or personal injury caused by 10xcrowdfunding.com.com negligence; fraud on the part of 10xcrowdfunding.com.com; or matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for 10xcrowdfunding.com.com to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
10xcrowdfunding.com.com is not affiliated with Indiegogo, Inc. in any way. By using this website and/or using our services, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website and/or our services. You accept that, as a limited liability entity, 10xcrowdfunding.com.com has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against 10xcrowdfunding.com’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website and/or service. [Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect 10xcrowdfunding.com’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as 10xcrowdfunding.com. If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforce-ability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
Please note, that as long as all the work is done manually to ensure best results and avoid any penalties that might be caused by any machine-generated involvement into key inner platform SEO activities, we DO NOT provide any refunds or money back guarantees. This is a common practice with all responsible and professional interactive marketing companies. This is also explained by the fact that the behavior of search engine robots, web platform changes, and changes in the ranking algorithms of all web platforms remain out of our control. What we guarantee though is that your indiegogo campaign page will be optimized in compliance with the latest gogo factor optimization techniques, which in combination with our high expertise and hard work can eventually lead to a noticeable increase in rankings and traffic. We will manage the social media promotions and page rank boosting for client, but we make no guarantees of results or client satisfaction. Client agrees that there are absolutely no refunds after the service has started, for any reason, such as: lack of success, ROI, funds raised, client satisfaction, client communication, reporting, or desired results. We make no guarantees. By using our service, client also agrees that they have reviewed the terms of service agreement with his/her Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express card and waive the right to file a chargeback for this transaction after the service has started. In the event Client makes a payment via Paypal, client also agree that they have reviewed the terms of service agreement with Paypal and waive their right to file a Paypal dispute or file a chargeback for this transaction after the service has started. Absolutely no refunds are available for any of the following reasons: if you cancel your campaign early, if your campaign is removed from a platform for any reason, or if you are using any other service that may interfere our service’s deliverables. No refunds are available for “unauthorized transactions” due to the fact that the services are being delivered to your campaign and to your benefit. ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS AFTER 24 HOURS OR AFTER THE SERVICE HAS ALREADY STARTED.
Communications Policy: All emails between 10xcrowdfunding.com.com and clients and/or potential clients may contain trade secrets and confidential information belonging to 10xcrowdfunding.com. All information and files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This information may not be copied or distributed without written permission from 10xcrowdfunding.com. Messages may contain confidential information and are therefore intended only for the individual named. You may not disseminate, distribute or copy any e-mails between yourself and10xcrowdfunding.com. If you are not the intended recipient of any emails then you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of the information is strictly prohibited. Additionally, you are responsible for arranging and making time to speak with our crowdfunding/marketing consultants by phone if the package you purchase includes phone consulting. Our consultants will make time for you, but they are not obligated to “hunt you down” to try and complete the strategy phone call.